***Puppies Available / 2 Dogs available for Rehoming***
Welcome to Rottweiler Breeders
Are you looking for information about the Rottweiler?
Are you looking for that new Rottweiler companion in your life?
Well look no further
This site is dedicated to help you find a code of ethics breeder from Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland.
You can select a breeders name from the list to check out their information, contact them for information about their Kennels. Some breeders might not have puppies available at this time, but will be happy to advise you of any future plans or any information you are looking for regarding the breed.
This site cannot be held responsible for any advertisements, so please carefully check out the breeder before purchasing your new companion.
Code of Ethics
* All breeding stock must be Kennel Club Registered
* All breeding stock must be Health Tested and copies of health test must be available to new owners.
(See Health page for details of current health testing schemes available for the Rottweiler)
* No Females to be mated before 2 years of age and not over 8 years of age.
* No Females to be mated on consecutive seasons, ie 12 months between litters.
* All puppies must be microchipped & Kennel Club Registered prior to going to their new homes.
* All Stud dog owners agree not to breed to females before 2 years of age and not over 8 years of age, and females must hold relevant health tests prior to mating.
Breeders must adhere to Code of Ethics before advertising on this site, failure to do so will be removed.
If you would like to join, please fill out the membership form below, upload your photos, click on submit then you will be taken to PayPal to pay for your annual subscription which will renew automatically every 12 months from the date you submitted. Any questions please feel free to contact us by email
New regulation comes into effect May 25th 2018 regarding the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR. We consider the safeguarding of our members personal information. We do not share any of your information to third parties, however when you sign up to membership your allowing your details to be put on this website for public to view. If you do not want your information placed on this website then please contact us by email to remove. Thank you Admin Rottweiler Breeder